What does it take to be a good Hercules captain?
A good Hercules captain…
Doesn’t need to be an athlete who goes to the gym every day.
Is not a super hero.
- Loves to connect with people
- Is allergic to negativity
- Is a master in motivating his team members
- Knows the 3 Hercules key words: safety, planning and fun
- Represents his team with dignity and pride
- Is a social animal
- Knows how to create an online team identity
- Respects personal and cultural differences
- Has a lot of friends who vote for his team online
- Is always in for a challenge
- Is aware of deadlines
- Shares his experiences on social media
- Helps people overcome their fears and surpass their limits
- Walks the talk
- Loves to party (even at 9 am)!
- Is a true Herculean
Anybody can be a Herculean captain, regardless of their age, gender, fitness level or background.
Do you have it in you?